Saturday, April 25, 2009

Adventure, excitement, a Jedi craves not these things

I got such a positive reaction to my last post that I am going to post again this week. I won't be bitching this time, so I won't have to deal with the bullshit backlash from people that really have no reason to be reading this in the first place.

So, I watched most of the original Star Wars trilogy last weekend. Without paraphrasing Clerks too much I have to say that A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back are definitely the strong points of the trilogy. I like that the rebels are victorious in Return of the Jedi, but were the Ewoks really necessary? I mean the Empire has all of this bad ass technology and the Ewoks totally kick their asses with dumbass sticks and ropes. Why couldn't the rebels have done it without the help of those furry little bastards?

Quote of the day: Don't start something you can't finish. I have a good memory and I am fucking relentless. -Doug Schultz

No comments: