Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First post

Alright, this blog is basically going to be me commenting and reviewing various movies and TV. I am not a giant film geek so if you're expecting references to 1950's Italian films you won't find them here.

There are very few movies that I cannot tolerate. I can usually take something positive away from just about any movie I see. Believe it or not, I even find Waterworld watchable. I am a big fan of Kevin Smith. I also enjoy the way that Richard Kelly tells a story. If you think that Armageddon was a great movie, I do not trust your opinion and would not take your advice on movies.

On the TV front, I am a huge Lost fan. Scrubs is another favorite of mine. Additionally, I enjoy the Office, House, Dexter, Married...with Children, Unhappily Ever After, Seinfeld and the list could go on and on.

No comments: